Friday, February 8, 2008

The Asshole Bandwagon

http://jezebel.com/354304/how-do-you-deal-with-assholes-at-the-office


This is a prelude to a regular post we are gearing up to write called Office Assholes. And since I’ve just recently started a new job, just think about how much fun I’m going to have blogging about my old one. All I have to say is that in the crazy, three letter acronymed world of information, it’s raining assholes! And as always, I very much look forward to introducing the assholes in your office, too! No one likes to asshole-bash alone.

And a SUPER shout out to the fine folks at Jezebel. In the words of my co-contributor, the magnificent Sarah Silverman, who will be making her Asshole of the Day Debut this weekend (I am waiting with baited breath! Naturally, more on her upon her inaugural post), “Everyone is jumping on the asshole bandwagon!” Sweet! Asshole.

No comments: