Thursday, February 7, 2008

You Asked for It, Asshole

One of the true loves of my life, who inspired the below response, has just put herself in a very precarious situation. What's a blogger to do when faced with temptation. If you know me at all, discipline is not one of my greater strengths (I yo yo more than Oprah between Thanksgiving and Christmas). With that said, my heart does burst with love for Parker Posey, who keeps me real in every sense of the word, much like everyone else below, she did ask for it...asshole.

me: ooopppppss
thats going on the blog
ahashahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Parker Posey:
no it cant
it really cant!
dont make me sensor myself with trash talking!

Now, a few things about my beloved. First and foremost, this lady is wickedly smart and totally savvy, so don't let the fact that she used an 's' when writing the word censor, fool you. I'd say she was in a state of panic when I threatened the blog, but, she, like all of my other playmates should be aware--there is no such thing as defamation of character on the blog. This is the one sanctuary where we can all come together and agree collectively about assholes, not a forum for me to make an asshole out of you...well, maybe sometimes, my little SENSOR. Secondly, you should know that she is my bad ass partner in crime, except for the time when she really thought Valentines day was ValentiMes day. I exempted her from my friendship during that stint. Regardless, fear not, fellow readers, I'm not here to expose mediocrity, but rather to give credit where credit is due--and here, that credit goes to--yep. You guessed it. Assholes.

No comments: