Thursday, February 14, 2008

Assholes Incognito?

When you give an inch, and they take a mile, should you be suspect of lurking asshole? Oh, the joys of, sing it with me Gloria, everlasting loooooveee.

Michael Clayton: when u posting mine

me: right now!!

me: check it son

Michael Clayton: k

me: now ill re read and edit
im sad
too much pressure i guess?
not as eloquent as i would have liked to have been

Michael Clayton: its good
i re-read mine
WOW

me: see this is the problem--im best
in a natural stream of consciousness
and i had so many good things
and boom
over

Michael Clayton: did i best you

me: player please
i wouldnt go that far
one mediocre intro and its all over? i think not

Michael Clayton: dont flatter yourself sugar

me: too late
and for the record
shitty writing considered
it was a very lovely toast in your honor
asshole


Michael Clayton: lol

Michael Clayton: Who rules? You do

me: o'doyle rules

me: oh and me too.

No comments: