Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Your Highness (Pun Intended, Asshole)

Just like the Beatles, "I get high with a little help from my friends, Yes I get by with a little help from my friends," especially when it comes to matters of the heart...and online dating.

Wise men say, only fools rush in, but I can't help...myself. These spicy fellows are just the tip of the iceberg.

There is only one word capable of capturing the essences of this e-bachelor: fuzzy. Animals, babies, and song writing, oh-my! Thanks for forcing me to acknowledge my lack of maternal instinct, asshole.

About Me

Hi, thanks for reading my profile! I like to think I'm the kind of guy that a lot of girls are looking for. I am commited, caring, genuine, and romantic. Smart, funny, sarcastic, creative and sweet. I'll always listen to your problems and make you feel better than you did before. I have my own real estate company, and I'm also pursuing my dream of becoming a professional screenwriter. My first script just won a screen writing competition. Other than writing, I've been playing guitar for 10 years and write my own songs. I'm always optimistic, and I love animals, especially dogs. I like girls who are funny and ambitious, down to earth, and incredibly intelligent. Give me a chance, I think you'll be glad you did. And no, that's not my baby!


Who cares whose baby that is. I stopped reading after you thanked me for reading your profile (aka line one). In the words of Groucho Marx, ‘I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members.’ Or thanks me for reading their profile, asshole.

Nexxxt.

I am looking for a:

That's a tough one .I am a bit picky. I'd be lying if I said looks werent important. Personality career oriented good family .great dresser, not conservative .good kisser .not shy .confident .not a picky eater .likes to work out .likes to travel .similiar interests .likes to party hard (at times) and loves dogs. Since I don't have one of my own .extra points if you do. Is that too much to ask?

Yes, it is. Asshole.




No comments: